Naruto Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katana Training

2 posters

Go down

Katana Training Empty Katana Training

Post  nearsasuke Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:17 am

Nears was walking down the street and decided to go to the dojo to train with her katana. she arrives at the dojo but she doesn't find her master so she decides to train alone today ...... she gets hold of her katana properly and draws it in the air moving left right and up and down but then she says its not working i need to be more she puts a piece of wood infront of her and tries cutting it she draws her katana in right and left ways and then making it and then she repeats it alot in matter of seconds till the piece of wood was cut into million pieces......."Well thats a good start" Nears said excitedly and she draws her katana again in order to swing it in the air and she turns backwards to see her master there blocking her katana attack with her sword
" I think its time for you to learn how to block the attacks" Master said
"Oh well I'd love to " Near said
" and we will also work on your katana attacks" Master said
"ok master" Says Near
Near then attacks at the master's stomach and the master blocks it with the sword vertically she then says" its also important that you have to expect your opponents moves. Your turn now Near"
Master draws her sword attacking Near at the face but then Near blocks it with the katana hence both the katana and sword met at a point and then Near pushes Master and tries to attack her master in the stomach and master keeps blocking
"Well i think that good for the day we did very good today" Said master
nearsasuke
nearsasuke

Back to top Go down

Katana Training Empty Re: Katana Training

Post  Genshin Urara Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:39 pm

nice!
10xp givin
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

http://narutoandmore.web-rpg.org